Today is my daughter's first birthday! I sang happy birthday to her about 15 times and she LOVED it! We had a great day hanging out with some friends and family. Tomorrow Grandma and Grandpa are coming and on Friday her other Grandma and Grandpa and her Auntie and cousins are coming and we are SO EXCITED!
I laid Maddie down at 8:30 for bed and she cried for not even 2 minutes and she was asleep in about 5 minutes! Happy birthday to me!
Oh and she drank out of a plastic cup today all by herself for the first time. Unfortunately it was bath water, but hey, at least she's getting it!
The girl LOVES to dance! She's loved to dance since she was a few months old. When she hears music she just has to start movin'! It's adorable. In the car she will throw her head from side to side ferociously to the music. We cheer her on and it gets her going even more! Then, if she's not dancing and we say "Go Maddie, Go Maddie" she'll start dancing.
She LOVES to laugh. She'll be in the backseat cracking herself up about something. And her laugh is so contagious. Whenever she hears someone laugh she has to laugh too. It is so great!
Ok, I could go on and on about her forever! My mom always told me that you'll never love anyone like your kids. It's so true. I love her more than I could have ever thought possible (especially in the beginning :) ). God is so awesome for blessing me with her.
Have a fantastic night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment